Thursday, May 5, 2011

Get an Energy & Spiritual Reading with Ms. Wake Up

Hi Everyone!

Break Up or Wake Up is proud to offer "Energy & Spirituality Readings via Live Chat" with Ms. Wake Up.   You are welcome to purchase this reading through this blog, or directly through the main site

Either way, please use the contact form  to notify us with 3 possible availabilities (stating date, time AND time zone) that works best for you.   Upon payment, you shall receive an acknowledgement message along with a confirmation for your appointment and directions for participating in your Live Chat session.

Disclaimer by Ms. Wake Up: 
Please note you must be 18 years of age or older to enter my chat. I do not take the place of a qualified health care professional, lawyer, clergy or counselor. I am not responsible for any choices you make based on your sessions with me.   I seek only to encourage, empower and help you realize your full potential.  Information received during a session is strictly held confidential and not shared with third parties. Keep in mind I am the messenger and not the message. 

No comments:

Post a Comment